Malcolm X Review

Movie Name: Malcolm X
Director: Spike Lee
Starring: Denzel Washington, Spike Lee
Cinematography: Ernest Dickerson
Music: Terence Blanchard
Language: English
Release: Nov, 1992

The Movie was based on the 'The Autobiography of Malcolm X' and is about American - Muslim Controversial and Influential Black Nationalist Leader Malcolm X.

The movie start with a shot of American flag, while we hear the voice of Malcolm most roaring speech. This is most influential and empowering movies I have ever watched.

"I charge the white man with being the greatest murderer on earth." - The movie contains some of the most powerful dailoges I ever came across in movies. And when I listen to the same through Denzel, thats awesome! I wonder why he missed Oscars! and I think this is the movie that lifted Denzel Washington to Global Stature.